Community Clients Programme
Commercial clients are the backbone of our business and improving the quality of their businesses is our primary goal. However, there are also lots of organisations who pursue worthwhile, interesting non-commercial activities but whose financial resources may be limited: charities, arts or educational organisations, to name a few.
These organisations often do fantastic work, and contribute enormously to the quality and character of our society. We believe it is our duty to support them where we can – and by giving something back, become a better, more responsible and ‘ethical’ company. It makes us feel good and we think it’s the right thing to do.
Set up three years ago, the Kilroy James Community Clients programme has helped, amongst others:
- Eliot Bank Primary School – a South London community primary school.
- Les Clos Perdus – a boutique French wine producer.
- Helping Uganda Schools (HUGS) – a charity dedicated to improving access to education for children in Uganda.
- Snag – a dance company funded by Arts Council England.
- Gabrielle McNaughton – A Cranio Sacral Therapy and Reflexology practitioner.
- Siobhan Davies Dance Company – one of Britain’s most highly regarded dance companies.
We offer Community Client status on the basis of how interesting a project seems, and how capable the client is to raise an appropriate budget. Generally we will try and help clients who fit the bill as much as we can.